Why everyone's a winner
The great thing about our lottery is that although you are playing to win, every week 60% of your stake goes directly towards our community programmes, working within our communities, across Warrington.
Every time you play you are enriching and transforming the lives of children, young people and communities, giving them the opportunity to participate in, and benefit from, the arts.
Over 35 guaranteed prizes, every single week!
60% of your stake will come directly to Culture Warrington
- £10 Buys materials to deliver a free craft session with families
- £10 Buys Acid-free tissue paper to wrap 100 objects
- £20 Buys paints and brushes to deliver a free art class
- £20 Buys Polyester sleeves to protect 50 delicate Edwardian photographs
- £30 Gets us a Replica artefact to enhance school pupils' learning
- £30 Buys enough clay to do a free craft session with a youth group
- £30 Gives us 30 minutes of a conservator's time to clean a painting, repair a frame or fix a piece of taxidermy
Why ony 60%?
- 60% goes directly to Culture Warrington Charitable Trust
- 25% is payable in winners' prizes
- 15% used in administration of the lottery
Compared to other Lotteries
- 28% National Lottery goes to good causes
- 32% Postcode Lottery goes to good causes
About Culture Warrington
Culture Warrington is a Charitable Trust that runs three key cultural venues in the town; Parr Hall, Pyramid and Warrington Museum & Art Gallery. The Charity was established in 2012 to deliver culture, arts, heritage, entertainment and events across the borough and is sustained by a combination of external funding and income generation. All surplus income is reinvested into improving our services for the residents of Warrington.
Culture Warrington recognises our programme of activities has the potential to enrich and transform the lives of children, young people and communities and believe that everyone should have the opportunity to participate in and benefit from the arts. For that reason we are passionate about working within our communities and we are inspired to bring brilliant artists and local people together, increasing opportunities for creative talents to blossom.
Through our programmes with young people, Culture Warrington changes lives, teaches new skills and raises confidence. We create opportunities for young and emerging artists and performers to share their creativity in diverse and meaningful ways by providing platforms to showcase their art within both our venues and the community. Our programmes aim to make projects sustainable and contributing to their development.